USDA Agricultural Projections No. (OCE-2007-1) 116 pp
USDA Agricultural Projections to 2016
This report provides longrun (10-year) projections for the agricultural sector through 2016. Projections cover agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: Projections, crops, livestock, ethanol, trade, farm income, food prices, macroeconomics, commodities, agricultural economics
In this publication...
- USDA Agricultural Projections to 2016
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Contents, Note to Users)
- Introduction and Overview of Assumptions and Results
- Macroeconomic Assumptions
- U.S. Agricultural Sector Aggregate Indicators Farm Income, Food Prices and Expenditures, and U.S. Trade Value
- Agricultural Trade
- List of Tables
USDA Agricultural Projections to 2032
Select a decade or year to expand/collapse. Click on the link to view the report.