Food Access Research Atlas
- Presents an overview of food access indicators for low-income and other census tracts using different measures of supermarket accessibility;
- Provides food access data for populations within census tracts; and
- Offers census-tract-level data on food access that can be downloaded for community planning or research purposes.
What can you do with the Atlas?
- Create maps showing food access indicators by census tract using different measures and indicators of supermarket accessibility;
- Compare food access measures based on 2019 data with the previous 2015 measures;
- View indicators of food access for selected subpopulations; and
- Download census-tract-level data on food access measures.
The Food Environment Atlas provides users with a wide set of statistics on food choices, health and well-being, and community characteristics for all communities in the United States.