Amber Waves is published monthly on the ERS website. The online magazine showcases the full range of ERS research and analysis on economic and policy issues related to agriculture, food, the environment, and rural America.
The editorial content of this magazine is in the public domain and may be reproduced without permission. Use of commercial and trade names does not imply approval or constitute endorsement by USDA. Unless otherwise noted, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service (ERS) is the source for all charts and tables shown in the magazine, although the underlying raw data often come from other agencies.
Content Management Team
- Shannon Bond: Executive editor
- Caitlin Hendel: Managing editor
- Andrew Nash: Writer/editor
- Mary Lou Peter: Contract editor
- Tiffany Lanigan: Lead designer
- Chris Sanguinett: Designer
- Winfrey Norton: Outreach editor, Food Economics Division
- Debbie Rubas: Product coordinator, Food Economics Division
- Sara Scott: Outreach editor, Markets and Trade Economics Division
- Jennifer Bond: Product coordinator, Markets and Trade Economics Division
- Krishna Paudel: Product coordinator, Resources and Rural Economics Division
- Jacqueline Michael-Midkiff: Public affairs specialist, ERS Office of Communication