USDA Trade Data
Foreign Agriculture Service
- Global Agricultural Trade System (GATS): Monthly U.S. agricultural trade from 1989 forward. Data are available for individual countries and for products by Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) 10-digit codes.
- Production, Supply, and Distribution (PS&D) Database: Official USDA data on production, supply, and distribution of agricultural commodities for the United States and major importing and exporting countries. The database provides projections for the coming year for major crop, livestock, fishery, and forest products, and historical commodity data for more than 200 countries.
Agricultural Marketing Service
Weekly or monthly livestock, poultry, and grain reports.
- U.S.-Mexico Livestock Trade Weekly Roundup: This report covers livestock trade between the United States and Mexico. Data presented include livestock prices and trade volume.
USDA, Economic Research Service
- Foreign Agricultural Trade of the United States (FATUS)
- State Agricultural Trade Data
- Agricultural Exchange Rate Data Set
Other Trade Information
Agricultural Market Access Database (AMAD): Data and information on World Trade Organization (WTO) member countries regarding tariff schedules, tariff bindings, applied tariff rates, import quantities, notifications to the WTO on countries' commitments, and other data useful in analyzing market access issues in agriculture.
Related USDA, ERS Outlook Reports
- Livestock, Dairy, and Poultry Outlook: Monthly analysis of current developments in the livestock and poultry industries, providing data on animal numbers, meat and egg production, prices, trade, and net returns.
- Outlook for U.S. Agricultural Trade: Summarizes USDA's most recent 1-year projections for U.S. agricultural trade value and volume, as well as projections of selected countries' total trade with the United States.
Animal Product Yearbooks
- USDA, ERS Red Meat Yearbook: Monthly, quarterly, and annual data on commercial livestock slaughter and meat production; livestock and meat prices and price indexes; inventories of cattle, hogs, and sheep; and meat supply and utilization. Last published in 2006.
- USDA, ERS Poultry Yearbook: Monthly and annual data on production, supply, disappearance, prices, and costs for eggs, broilers, other chickens, and turkeys. Last published in 2006.