Effects of North American Free Trade Agreement on Agriculture and the Rural Economy
by Steven Zahniser
Agriculture and Trade Report No. (WRS-0201) 134 pp, July 2002
This report assesses the impact of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) on U.S. agriculture and trade. It also contains sections on investment, employment, the environment, and transportation, as well as detailed commodity assessments of the impact of NAFTA on trade.
Keywords: North American Free Trade Agreement, (NAFTA), Mexico, Canada, United States, trade, investment, environment, transportation, employment, rural economy
In this publication...
- Frontmatter, 34 kb
- Contents, 15 kb
- Executive Summary, 58 kb
- Developments in Trade Policies, Domestic Agricultural Programs, and Dispute Resolution, 45 kb
- NAFTA’s Impact on U.S. Agricultural Trade: An Overview, 55 kb
- Investment In Agriculture and Food Processing, 36 kb
- Employment in U.S. Agriculture and Related Industries, 835 kb
- NAFTA, Agricultural Trade, and the Environment, 42 kb
- Modal Choices in the Transportation of U.S.-Mexico Agricultural Trade, 28 kb
- Livestock and Animal Products, 60 kb
- Grains, Oilseeds, and Related Products, 69 kb
- Other Field Crops, 42 kb
- Vegetables, 62 kb
- Fruits and Fruit Juices, 63 kb
- Entire report, 1,289 kb
Need help with PDFs?