Wheat Outlook: September 2012
by Olga Liefert
Outlook No. (WHS-12i) 18 pp, September 2012
The outlook for both the U.S. and global wheat markets are analyzed based on the latest projections contained in the World Agricultural Supply and Uses Estimates report.
Keywords: Wheat, United States, production, acres, trade, price, cost, exports, imports, consumption, food, flour, feed world
In this publication...
- Entire report, 631 kb
- Table 1--Wheat: U.S. market year supply and disappearance, 28 kb
- Table 2—Wheat: U.S. market year supply and disappearance , 29 kb
- Table 3—Wheat: U.S. quarterly supply and disappearance (million bushels), 30 kb
- Table 4—Wheat: Monthly food disappearance estimates (1,000 grain-equivalent bushels), 28 kb
- Table 5--Wheat: National average price received by farmers (dollars per bushel), 24 kb
- Table 6--Wheat: National average prices received by farmers by class (dollars per bushel), 24 kb
- Table 7--Wheat: Average cash grain bids at principal markets, 31 kb
- Table 8—Wheat: U.S. exports and imports for last 6 months (1,000 bushels), 24 kb
- Table 9--Wheat: U.S. exports, Census and export sales comparison (1,000 metric tons), 29 kb
- All nine tables, 100 kb
Need help with PDFs?