Wheat Outlook: October 2012
by Gary Vocke
and Olga Liefert
Outlook No. (WHS-12J) 18 pp, October 2012
The outlook for both the U.S. and global wheat markets are analyzed based on the latest projections contained in the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates report.
Keywords: Wheat, United States, production, acres, trade, price, cost, exports, imports, consumption, food, flour, feed, world
In this publication...
- Entire report,
- Table 1--Wheat: U.S. market year supply and disappearance,
- Table 2--Wheat: U.S. market year supply and disappearance,
- Table 3--Wheat: U.S. quarterly supply and disappearance (million bushels),
- Table 4--Wheat: Monthly food disappearance estimates (1,000 grain-equivalent bushels),
- Table 5--Wheat: National average price received by farmers (dollars per bushel),
- Table 6--Wheat: National average prices received by farmers by class (dollars per bushel),
- Table 7--Wheat: Average cash grain bids at principal markets,
- Table 8--Wheat: U.S. exports and imports for last 6 months (1,000 bushels),
- Table 9--Wheat: U.S. exports, Census and export sales comparison (1,000 metric tons),
- All nine tables,
Need help with PDFs?