Wheat Outlook: May 2012
by Gary Vocke
and Olga Liefert
Outlook No. (WHS-12e) 26 pp, May 2012
The 2012/13 outlook for U.S. wheat is for larger supplies and use, but lower prices. All wheat production is projected at 2,245 million bushels, up 12 percent from last year’s weather-reduced crop and the highest since 2008/09.
Keywords: Production, Import, Export, Stocks, Wheat classes, Supply and Use, Harvested area,
In this publication...
- Expected U.S. Wheat Supplies and Use Up, 670 kb
- All nine tables, 90 kb
- Table 1—Wheat: U.S. market year supply and disappearance, 22 kb
- Table 2—Wheat: U.S. market year supply and disappearance by class, 23 kb
- Table 3—Wheat: Quarterly supply and disappearance, 24 kb
- Table 4—Monthly food use estimates for last 12 months, 19 kb
- Table 5—Wheat: National average price received by farmers , 18 kb
- Table 6—Wheat prices by class, 18 kb
- Table 7—Wheat : Average cash grain bids at selected markets , 26 kb
- Table 8—Wheat: U.S. exports and imports for last 6 months, 18 kb
- Table 9—Wheat: U.S. exports, Census and Exports Sales comparison, 22 kb
Need help with PDFs?