Wheat Outlook: April 2012
by Gary Vocke
and Olga Liefert
Outlook No. (WHS-12d) 22 pp, April 2012
USDA’s National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS), in its March 31 Prospective Plantings, reported that all-wheat planted area for 2012 is forecast at 55.9 million acres, up 3 percent from the 2011 all-wheat planted area.
Keywords: Wheat Outlook
In this publication...
- U.S. Wheat Plantings Forecast Up From 2011,
- All nine tables,
- Table 1—Wheat: U.S. market year supply and disappearance,
- Table 2—Wheat: U.S. market year supply and disappearance by class,
- Table 3—Wheat: Quarterly supply and disappearance,
- Table 4—Monthly food use estimates for last 12 months,
- Table 5—Wheat: National average price received by farmers ,
- Table 6—Wheat prices by class,
- Table 7—Wheat : Average cash grain bids at selected markets ,
- Table 8—Wheat: U.S. exports and imports for last 6 months,
- Table 9—Wheat: U.S. exports, Census and Exports Sales comparison,
Need help with PDFs?