Wheat Outlook: March 2012
by Gary Vocke
and Olga Liefert
Outlook No. (WHS-12c) 21 pp, March 2012
U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are projected 20 million bushels lower this month as lower food use is more than offset by higher exports.
Keywords: Production, Import, Export, Stocks, Wheat classes, Supply and Use, Harvested area
In this publication...
- Higher Projected Exports Lower Ending Stocks, 635 kb
- All nine tables, 94 kb
- Table 1—Wheat: U.S. market year supply and disappearance, 16 kb
- Table 2—Wheat: U.S. market year supply and disappearance by class, 18 kb
- Table 3—Wheat: Quarterly supply and disappearance, 17 kb
- Table 4—Monthly food use estimates for last 12 months, 18 kb
- Table 5—Wheat: National average price received by farmers, 11 kb
- Table 6—Wheat prices by class, 11 kb
- Table 7—Wheat : Average cash grain bids at selected markets , 19 kb
- Table 8—Wheat: U.S. exports and imports for last 6 months, 11 kb
- Table 9—Wheat: U.S. exports, Census and Exports Sales comparison, 22 kb
Need help with PDFs?