USDA Agricultural Baseline Projections to 2013
by Paul Westcott
Outlook No. (WAOB-2004-1) 121 pp, February 2004
This report provides long-run (10-year) baseline projections for the agricultural sector through 2013. Projections cover agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: crops, livestock, trade, farm income, food prices, macroeconomics, commodities, projections, baseline, agricultural economics
In this publication...
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Contents, Note to Users, Contacts), 32 kb
- Introduction and Summary of Projections, 30 kb
- Macroeconomic Assumptions, 66 kb
- Crops, 99 kb
- Livestock, 57 kb
- U.S. Agricultural Sector Aggregate Indicators: Farm Income, Food Prices, and U.S. Trade Value, 54 kb
- Agricultural Trade, 180 kb
- List of Tables, 14 kb
- Entire Report, 426 kb
Need help with PDFs?