USDA Agricultural Baseline Projections to 2012
by Paul Westcott
Outlook No. (WAOB-2003-1) 132 pp, February 2003
This report provides long-run (10-year) baseline projections for the agricultural sector through 2012. Projections cover agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: crops, livestock, trade, farm income, food prices, macroeconomics, commodities, projections, baseline, agricultural economics
In this publication...
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Contents, Note to Users, Contacts), 210 kb
- Introduction and Summary of Projections, 185 kb
- Macroeconomic Assumptions, 225 kb
- Crops, 300 kb
- Livestock, 249 kb
- U.S. Agricultural Sector Aggregate Indicators: Farm Income, Food Prices, and U.S. Trade Value, 213 kb
- Agricultural Trade, 410 kb
- List of Tables, 93 kb
- Entire Report, 778 kb
Need help with PDFs?