USDA Agricultural Baseline Projections to 2011
by Paul Westcott
Outlook No. (WAOB-2002-1) 143 pp, February 2002
This report provides long-run (10-year) baseline projections for the agricultural sector through 2011. Projections cover agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: crops, livestock, trade, farm income, food prices, macroeconomics, commodities, projections, baseline
In this publication...
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Contents, Note to Users, Contacts), 150 kb
- Introduction and Summary of Projections, 137 kb
- Macroeconomic Assumptions, 243 kb
- Crops, 288 kb
- Livestock, 153 kb
- Farm Income and Farm Financial Conditions, 115 kb
- Food Prices and Expenditures, 104 kb
- Agricultural Trade, 388 kb
- List of Tables, 68 kb
- Entire Report, 837 kb
Need help with PDFs?