Sugar and Sweeteners Outlook: September 2012
by Stephen Haley
Outlook No. (SSSM-289) 17 pp, September 2012
The Sugar and Sweetener Outlook reviews the sugar and sweetener outlook for the United States and Mexico, emphasizing changes made in the most recent month's edition of the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates (WASDE) report.
Keywords: sugar, high fructose corn syrup, U.S. sugar supply and use, Mexico sugar supply and use, sugarcane, sugarbeets, domestic sugar prices, world sugar prices, North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), sugar crop conditions, sugar policy developments.
In this publication...
- Entire report, 89 kb
- Table 1--First 2012/13 production forecast made by Comite Nacional Para El Desarrollo Sustentable de la Cana de Azucar (CNDSCA), 68 kb
- Table 2--USDA estimate of sugar imports in FY 2012, 38 kb
- Table 3--USDA estimate of sugar imports in FY 2013, 54 kb
- Table 4--Sugar in imported sugar-containing products during first 9 months of the fiscal year, 2008/09-2011/12., 35 kb
- Table 5--U.S. sugar: supply and use, by fiscal year (Oct./Sept.), 40 kb
- Table 6--U.S. sugar: supply and use (including Puerto Rico), fiscal years (Oct./Sept.), metric tons, 41 kb
- Table 7--Mexico: sugar production and supply, and sugar and HFCS utilization, 31 kb
Need help with PDFs?