Rice Outlook: July 2014
by Nathan Childs
Rice Outlook No. (RCS-14G) 25 pp, July 2014
he July 2014 outlook for both the U.S. and global rice markets is analyzed based on the latest projections contained in USDA's World Agricultural Supply and Use Estimates report.
Keywords: Rice, production, trade, exports, imports, prices, global production, global exports, global imports, stocks, prices
In this publication...
- Entire report, 167 kb
- Table 1--U.S. rice supply and use , 43 kb
- Table 2--U.S. rice supply and use, by class , 50 kb
- Table 3--U.S. monthly average farm prices and marketings, 39 kb
- Table 4 -- U.S. monthly average farm prices and marketings by class, 41 kb
- Table 5--USDA-calculated world market rice prices (rough basis) , 36 kb
- Table 6--U.S. rice imports , 43 kb
- Table 7--U.S. commercial rice exports, 48 kb
- Table 8--U.S., Thailand, and Vietnam price quotes, 61 kb
- Table 9--Global rice producers: monthly revisions and annual changes , 53 kb
- Table 10--Global rice exporters, calendar years; monthly revisions, and annual changes, 42 kb
- Table 11--Global rice importers, calendar years; monthly revisions, and annual changes, 55 kb
Need help with PDFs?