Rice Outlook: December 2012
by Nathan Childs
Outlook No. (RCS-12L) 16 pp, December 2012
The outlook for both the U.S. and global rice markets are analyzed based on the latest projections contained in the World Agricultural Supply and Use Estimates report.
Keywords: Rice, harvested area, yields, production, trade, exports, imports, prices, global production, prices
In this publication...
- Entire report, 1,271 kb
- Table 1--U.S. rice supply and use, 43 kb
- Table 2--U.S. rice supply and use, by class, 50 kb
- Table 3--U.S. monthly average farm prices and marketings, 38 kb
- Table 4 -- U.S. monthly average farm prices and marketings by class, 39 kb
- Table 5--USDA-calculated world market rice prices (rough basis), 36 kb
- Table 6--U.S. rice imports , 42 kb
- Table 7--U.S. commercial rice exports, 49 kb
- Table 8--U.S., Thailand, and Vietnam price quotes, 47 kb
- Table 9--Global rice producers: monthly revisions and annual changes, 53 kb
- Table 10--Global rice exporters, calendar years; monthly revisions and annual changes, 42 kb
- Table 11--Global rice importers, calendar years; monthly revisions and annual changes, 55 kb
Need help with PDFs?