Rice Outlook: June 2012
by Nathan Childs
Outlook No. (RCS-12F) 18 pp, June 2012
There were several revisions this month to both the 2011/12 and 2012/13 U.S. rice
balance sheets. For 2011/12, total exports were raised 4.0 million cwt to 101.0 million,
with milled rice accounting for all of the increase. On the 2011/12 supply side, imports
were lowered 0.5 million cwt to 20.0 million. These revisions resulted in a 4.5-million
cwt reduction in the 2011/12 ending stocks forecast to 29.5 million cwt.
Keywords: Rice, long grain, medium grain, short grain, exports
In this publication...
- Entire report, 373 kb
- Table 1—U.S. rice supply and use 1/, 40 kb
- Table 2—U.S. rice supply and use, by class 1/, 46 kb
- Table 3—U.S. monthly average farm prices and marketings, 34 kb
- Table 4—U.S. monthly average farm prices and marketings by class, 36 kb
- Table 5—USDA-calculated world market rice prices (rough basis) 1/ , 32 kb
- Table 6—U.S. commercial rice imports 1/ , 37 kb
- Table 7—U.S. commercial rice exports, 46 kb
- Table 8 -U.S., Thailand, and Vietnam price quotes, 41 kb
- Table 9—Global rice producers: 2009/10-2011/12 monthly revisions and annual changes, 50 kb
- Table 10—Global rice exporters, calendar years 2010-2012; monthly revisions and annual changes, 38 kb
- Table 11—Global rice importers, calendar years 2010-2012; monthly revisions and annual changes, 51 kb
Need help with PDFs?