Rice Outlook: December 2011
by Nathan Childs
Outlook No. (RCS-11L) 30 pp, December 2011
There were no revisions this month to the U.S. supply and use balance sheet. Total
supplies U.S. rice remain forecast at 255.5 million cwt, 14 percent below the year-earlier
record. The 2011/12 crop remains forecast at 188.1 million cwt, down almost 23
percent from the year-earlier record.
Keywords: Rice, long grain, medium grain, short grain, exports
In this publication...
- Entire Report, 893 kb
- Table 1—U.S. rice supply and use, 38 kb
- Table 2—U.S. rice supply and use, by class, 46 kb
- Table 3—U.S. monthly average farm prices and marketings, 32 kb
- Table 4—U.S. monthly average farm prices and marketings by class, 34 kb
- Table 5—USDA calculated world market rice prices (rough basis), 31 kb
- Table 6—U.S. rice imports, 36 kb
- Table 7—U.S. commercial rice exports, 43 kb
- Table 8 -U.S., Thailand, and Vietnam price quotes, 40 kb
- Table 9—Global rice producers, 49 kb
- Table 10—Global rice exporters, 38 kb
- Table 11—Global rice importers, 50 kb
Need help with PDFs?