USDA Agricultural Projections to 2022
by Paul Westcott
and Ronald Trostle
Outlook No. (OCE-131) 105 pp, February 2013
USDA's 10-year projections for the food and agriculture sector cover major agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the U.S. farm sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: Projections, crops, livestock, corn yields, soybean yields, biofuel, ethanol, biodiesel, trade, farm income, food prices
In this publication...
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Content, Background), 50 kb
- Introduction and Projections Overview, 51 kb
- Macroeconomic Assumptions, 139 kb
- Agricultural Trade, 336 kb
- U.S. Crops, 230 kb
- U.S. Livestock, 138 kb
- U.S. Agricultural Sector Aggregate Indicators Farm Income, U.S. Trade Value, Food Prices, and Food Expenditures, 122 kb
- List of Tables, 24 kb
- Entire report, 727 kb
- Also available in Microsoft Word, 989 kb
Need help with PDFs?