USDA Agricultural Projections to 2021
by Paul Westcott
Outlook No. (OCE-121) 102 pp, February 2012
This report provides longrun (10-year) projections for the agricultural sector through 2021. Projections cover agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: Baseline, projections, crops, livestock, biofuel, ethanol, trade, farm income, food prices, macroeconomics, commodities, agricultural economics
In this publication...
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Contents, Background), 33 kb
- Introduction and Projections Overview, 179 kb
- Macroeconomic Assumptions, 210 kb
- Agricultural Trade, 401 kb
- U.S. Crops, 257 kb
- U.S. Livestock, 203 kb
- U.S. Agricultural Sector Aggregate Indicators: Farm Income, U.S. Trade Value, Food Prices, and Food Expenditures, 191 kb
- List of Tables, 94 kb
- Entire report, 655 kb
Need help with PDFs?