USDA Agricultural Projections to 2021
by Paul Westcott
Outlook No. (OCE-121) 102 pp, February 2012
This report provides longrun (10-year) projections for the agricultural sector through 2021. Projections cover agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: Baseline, projections, crops, livestock, biofuel, ethanol, trade, farm income, food prices, macroeconomics, commodities, agricultural economics
In this publication...
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Contents, Background),
- Introduction and Projections Overview,
- Macroeconomic Assumptions,
- Agricultural Trade,
- U.S. Crops,
- U.S. Livestock,
- U.S. Agricultural Sector Aggregate Indicators: Farm Income, U.S. Trade Value, Food Prices, and Food Expenditures,
- List of Tables,
- Entire report,
- Also available in Microsoft Word,
Need help with PDFs?