USDA Agricultural Baseline Projections to 2015
by Paul Westcott
Outlook No. (OCE-2006-1) 113 pp, February 2006
This report, released by the Office of the Chief Economist, provides long-run (10-year) baseline projections for the agricultural sector through 2015. Projections cover agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: Baseline, projections, crops, livestock, ethanol, trade, farm income, food prices, macroeconomics, commodities, agricultural economics
In this publication...
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Contents, Note to Users, Baseline Contacts), 50 kb
- Introduction and Overview of Projections, 51 kb
- Macroeconomic Assumptions, 81 kb
- Crops, 132 kb
- Livestock, 81 kb
- U.S. Agricultural Sector Aggregate Indicators: Farm Income, Food Prices, and U.S. Trade Value, 73 kb
- Agricultural Trade, 206 kb
- List of Tables, 26 kb
- Entire Report, 490 kb
Need help with PDFs?