USDA Agricultural Projections to 2016
by Paul Westcott
Outlook No. (OCE-2007-1) 116 pp, February 2007
This report provides longrun (10-year) projections for the agricultural sector through 2016. Projections cover agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: Projections, crops, livestock, ethanol, trade, farm income, food prices, macroeconomics, commodities, agricultural economics
In this publication...
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Contents, Note to Users), 51 kb
- Introduction and Overview of Assumptions and Results, 64 kb
- Macroeconomic Assumptions, 87 kb
- Crops, 153 kb
- Livestock, 90 kb
- U.S. Agricultural Sector Aggregate Indicators Farm Income, Food Prices and Expenditures, and U.S. Trade Value, 76 kb
- Agricultural Trade, 208 kb
- List of Tables, 26 kb
- Entire report, 497 kb
Need help with PDFs?