USDA Agricultural Projections to 2020
by Paul Westcott
Outlook No. (OCE-111) 106 pp, February 2011
This report provides longrun (10-year) projections for the agricultural sector through 2020. Projections cover agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: Baseline, projections, crops, livestock, biofuel, ethanol, trade, farm income, food prices, macroeconomics, commodities, agricultural economics
In this publication...
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Contents, Note to Users), 44 kb
- Introduction and Overview of Assumptions and Implications, 31 kb
- Macroeconomic Assumptions, 69 kb
- Agricultural Trade, 222 kb
- U.S. Crops, 91 kb
- U.S. Livestock, 59 kb
- U.S. Agricultural Sector Aggregate Indicators: Farm Income, U.S. Trade Value, Food Prices, and Food Expenditures, 51 kb
- List of Tables, 14 kb
- Entire report, 450 kb
- Also available in Microsoft Word, 1,057 kb
Need help with PDFs?