Feed Outlook: May 2014
by Thomas Capehart
, Edward Allen
, and Jennifer K. Bond
Feed Outlook No. (FDS-14E) 25 pp, May 2014
The May 2014 Feed Grains Outlook report contains projections for the 2013/14 U.S. and global feed markets based on the most current World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates.
Keywords: Corn, sorghum, barley, oats, wheat, trade, feed and residual, food and industrial use, international production, animal units, grain consuming animal units
In this publication...
- Entire report, 260 kb
- Table 1--Feed grains: U.S. quarterly supply and disappearance (million bushels) , 37 kb
- Table 2--Feed and residual use of wheat and coarse grains , 25 kb
- Table 3--Cash feed grain prices , 27 kb
- Table 4--Selected feed and feed byproduct prices (dollars per ton) , 28 kb
- Table 5--Corn: Food, seed, and industrial use (million bushels) , 25 kb
- Table 6--Wholesale corn milling product and byproduct prices , 25 kb
- Table 7--U.S. feed grain imports by selected sources (1,000 metric tons) 1/ , 25 kb
- Table 8--U.S. feed grain exports by selected destinations (1,000 metric tons) 1/ , 29 kb
Need help with PDFs?