Feed Outlook: January 2014
by Thomas Capehart
, Edward Allen
, and Jennifer K. Bond
Feed Outlook No. (FDS-14A) 18 pp, January 2014
The January 2014 Feed Grains Outlook report contains projections for the 2013/14 U.S. and global feed markets based on the most current World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates.
Errata: On January 16, 2014, Table 5 of the January 2014 Feed Outlook has been corrected to reflect an error in first-quarter (2013/14) corn for fuel ethanol use. This correction changes previously reported estimates of Quarter 1 “Alcohol for Fuel” and Quarter 1 “Total food, seed and industrial use.”
Keywords: Corn, sorghum, barley, oats, wheat, trade, feed and residual, food and, industrial use international production, animal units, grain consuming animal units
In this publication...
- Table 1--Feed grains: U.S. quarterly supply and disappearance (million bushels), 40 kb
- Table 2--Feed and residual use of wheat and coarse grains , 26 kb
- Table 3--Cash feed grain prices , 28 kb
- Table 4--Selected feed and feed byproduct prices (dollars per ton) , 29 kb
- Table 5--Corn: Food, seed, and industrial use (million bushels) , 34 kb
- Table 6--Wholesale corn milling product and byproduct prices , 26 kb
- Table 7--U.S. feed grain imports by selected sources (1,000 metric tons) , 25 kb
- Table 8--U.S. feed grain exports by selected destinations (1,000 metric tons) , 29 kb
- Entire report, 238 kb
Need help with PDFs?