Feed Outlook: July 2013
by Thomas Capehart
, Edward Allen
, and Jennifer K. Bond
Feed Outlook No. (FDS-13G) 17 pp, July 2013
Market analysis of domestic and international feed grain markets.
Keywords: corn, sorghum, barley, oats, wheat, trade, feed and residual, food and, industrial use international production, animal units, grain consuming animal units
In this publication...
- Table 1--Feed grains: U.S. quarterly supply and disappearance (million bushels), 38 kb
- Table 2--Feed and residual use of wheat and coarse grains, 26 kb
- Table 3--Cash feed grain prices, 28 kb
- Table 4--Selected feed and feed byproduct prices (dollars per ton), 28 kb
- Table 5--Corn: Food, seed, and industrial use (million bushels), 25 kb
- Table 6--Wholesale corn milling product and byproduct prices, 26 kb
- Table 7--U.S. feed grain imports by selected sources (1,000 metric tons), 26 kb
- Table 8--U.S. feed grain exports by selected destinations (1,000 metric tons), 30 kb
- Entire report, 505 kb
Need help with PDFs?