Feed Outlook: June 2013
by Thomas Capehart
, Edward Allen
, and Jennifer K. Bond
Feed Outlook No. (FDS-13F) 22 pp, June 2013
Market analysis of domestic and international feed grain markets. The June Feed Outlook report includes a special article entitled: "World Corn Use Expands Despite Rising Prices in 2012/13."
Keywords: corn, sorghum, barley, oats, wheat, trade, feed and residual, food and, industrial use international production, animal units, grain consuming animal units
In this publication...
- Entire report, 362 kb
- Special Article: World Corn Use Expands Despite High Prices in 2012/13, 254 kb
- Table 1--Feed grains: U.S. quarterly supply and disappearance (million bushels), 37 kb
- Table 2--Feed and residual use of wheat and coarse grains, 25 kb
- Table 3--Cash feed grain prices, 27 kb
- Table 4--Selected feed and feed byproduct prices (dollars per ton), 28 kb
- Table 5--Corn: Food, seed, and industrial use (million bushels), 25 kb
- Table 6--Wholesale corn milling product and byproduct prices, 25 kb
- Table 7--U.S. feed grain imports by selected sources (1,000 metric tons) , 25 kb
- Table 8--U.S. feed grain exports by selected destinations (1,000 metric tons) , 29 kb
Need help with PDFs?