Feed Outlook: February 2013
by Thomas Capehart
, Edward Allen
, and Jennifer K. Bond
Outlook No. (FDS-13B) 17 pp, February 2013
Market analysis of domestic and international feed grain markets.
Keywords: corn, sorghum, barley, oats, wheat, trade, feed and residual, food and industrial use, international
In this publication...
- Table 1--Feed grains: U.S. quarterly supply and disappearance (million bushels), 48 kb
- Table 2--Feed and residual use of wheat and coarse grains, 26 kb
- Table 3--Cash feed grain prices, 28 kb
- Table 4--Selected feed and feed byproduct prices (dollars per ton), 28 kb
- Table 5--Sorghum: Supply and disappearance (million bushels), 31 kb
- Table 6--Wholesale corn milling product and byproduct prices, 26 kb
- Table 7--U.S. feed grain imports by selected sources (1,000 metric tons), 25 kb
- Table 8--U.S. feed grain exports by selected destinations (1,000 metric tons), 30 kb
- Entire report, 1,099 kb
Need help with PDFs?