Feed Outlook: October 2012
by Thomas Capehart
, Edward Allen
, and Jennifer K. Bond
Outlook No. (FDS-12J) 23 pp, October 2012
Market analysis of domestic and international feed grain markets.
Keywords: corn, sorghum, barley, oats, wheat, trade, feed and residual, food and industrial use, international production
In this publication...
- Entire report, 322 kb
- Table 1--Feed grains: U.S. quarterly supply and disappearance (million bushels), 40 kb
- Table 2--Feed and residual use of wheat and coarse grains, 25 kb
- Table 3--Cash feed grain prices, 27 kb
- Table 4--Selected feed and feed byproduct prices (dollars per ton), 28 kb
- Table 5--Corn: Food, seed, and industrial use (million bushels), 25 kb
- Table 6--Wholesale corn milling product and byproduct prices, 25 kb
- Table 7--U.S. feed grain imports by selected sources (1,000 metric tons), 25 kb
- Table 8--U.S. feed grain exports by selected destinations (1,000 metric tons) , 28 kb
Need help with PDFs?