Feed Outlook: September 2012
by Thomas Capehart
, Edward Allen
, and Jennifer K. Bond
Outlook No. (FDS-12i) 21 pp, September 2012
Market analysis of domestic and international feed grain markets.
Keywords: corn, sorghum, barley, oats, wheat, trade, feed and residual, food and industrial use international production
In this publication...
- Entire report,
- Table 1--Feed grains: U.S. quarterly supply and disappearance (million bushels),
- Table 2--Feed and residual use of wheat and coarse grains,
- Table 3--Cash feed grain prices,
- Table 4--Selected feed and feed byproduct prices (dollars per ton),
- Table 5--Corn: Food, seed, and industrial use (million bushels),
- Table 6--Wholesale corn milling product and byproduct prices,
- Table 7--U.S. feed grain imports by selected sources (1,000 metric tons),
- Table 8--U.S. feed grain exports by selected destinations (1,000 metric tons),
Need help with PDFs?