Infant Formula Prices and Availability: Final Report to Congress
by Victor Oliveira
, Mark Prell
, David Smallwood
, and Elizabeth Frazão
Electronic Publications from the Food Assistance & Nutrition Research Program No. (EFAN-02-001) 39 pp, October 2001
This final report responds to Congress's request for a study on the number of suppliers of infant formula in each State or major marketing area and comparison of the costs of formula that is included in USDA's WIC program versus that of other formula.
Keywords: Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children, WIC, infant formula, FANRR, E-FAN, Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Program
In this publication...
- Abstract, Contents, Executive Summary, Definitions, 23 kb
- Introduction, 13 kb
- Overview of the WIC Program, 17 kb
- WIC Infant Formula Rebate Program, 22 kb
- Domestic Infant Formula Market, 26 kb
- Source of Data, 117 kb
- Availability of Infant Formula, 217 kb
- Retail Price of Infant Formula, 194 kb
- Conclusions, 8 kb
- References, 11 kb
- Appendix A, 16 kb
- Entire Document, 581 kb
Need help with PDFs?